Looking for a job? Have a position you need to fill? We can help!
Email your job posting to us at email@example.com today!
American Diving seeks Scuba Diving Instructor or Dive Master
Posted On: 2/19/2020
American Diving is seeking a scuba diving instructor and/or dive master. We are a full-service NAUI dive center, operating since 1985. We can train up the right person if you are an experienced diver.
Dive instruction, dive master, guide snorkel trips, equipment maintenance and repair, cylinder inspection and fill, retail dive store duties. Dive sites in the Gulf of Mexico range from 6 to 19 miles from shore. Our dive boat is a 65 foot, US Coast Guard inspected vessel capable of holding up to 24 divers. Must be comfortable operating in varying ocean conditions. We also perform light commercial dive work.
Safely guide and teach divers of all ages with varying levels of experience. You will provide an outstanding, safe, and educational experience to divers on land and in the water. explain and demonstrate proper diving techniques and equipment care. Prepare customers for a safe experience by providing thorough introductions to equipment and safety requirements.
We operate in a fast-paced, quickly changing environment. Candidates should be punctual, outgoing, responsible, problem-solving, team player, organized (equipment and time management), strong swimmer, detail-oriented, reliable, have a valid drivers license, be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and have a love of the ocean and sharing it with visitors to our Island.
- Prior Tour Guide experience
- Prior boat experience
- Prior professional watersports experience
- SCUBA/Swim/FreeDiving/Snorkeling/Surfing personal hobbies
Key Job Duties: Charter boat dive master and snorkel tour guide, instructor, equipment maintenance, cylinder fill and maintenance, boat maintenance, retail sales and equipment rental, marine life identification, ensuring safety and enjoyment of guests at all times, maintaining a tidy fleet and gear locker
About American Diving: American Diving is a full-service, family-owned dive center operating since 1985. We pride ourselves on providing top-notch instruction and dive charters to dive sites in the Gulf of Mexico.
To Apply: Please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
NAUI Instructor - SeaTrek BVI
Posted On: 12/10/2019
SeaTrek BVI seeking NAUI Instructor
SeaTrek BVI www.seatrekbvi.com is seeking to fill the position of NAUI Instructor for the summer of 2020. Staff lives and sail with jr high, high school and college age participants aboard 44’ to 48’ catamarans in the British Virgin Islands. They are responsible for seeing that the students follow through with the aspects of the program including sailing, scuba/marine science instruction, life aboard ship and shore based activities. You will be an energetic and motivated Instructor with experience working with teens. This position is rigorous but very rewarding and requires a strong dedication to the students and the goals of the program. Instructors are responsible for the facilitation of group dynamics onboard his or her boat and planning of activities that challenge the students.
- NAUI Instructor with current insurance.
- Experience working with teenagers in an educational camp setting, with special consideration given to residential (sleep-away) experience
- Outstanding references (will be checked)
- First Aid and CPR certifications
- Excellent leadership and mentoring skills
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Team oriented
- Strong work ethic · A love of marine science, sailing, the sea, and working with teenagers
Preference given to those with:
- Outdoor Education experience
- Team-teaching experience
- Familiar with REEF Fish ID Program
- Equipment/engine maintenance skills
- Experience teaching water sports (water-skiing, wakeboarding, windsurfing or kayaking)
- $1,000 per voyage in financial compensation
- Round trip transportation from nearest major airport to Tortola, BVI Reimbursement of 1/4 Scuba Instructor Insurance or ½ Divemaster Insurance after summer program ends if so certified.
- Temporary Work Permit required by the BVI government
- All on board expenses.
If interested contact Capt. Monk Daniel at email@example.com with cover letter, resume w/photo and 2 references.
Dive Instructors - A Deep Blue Dive Center
Posted On: 12/3/2019
A Deep Blue Dive Center is looking for a dive instructor, Divemaster and a store employee to work full time at Florida Keys Aquarium Encounters.
- Guide guests on interactive snorkeling and diving tours in the aquarium's main tank.
- Oversee snorkel excursions in the lagoon.
- Instruct entry-level dive courses for kid's camp participants, etc.
- Conduct scuba courses.
- Guide certified divers.
- Dry crew mate the boat.
- Maintain equipment, tank fills, etc.
- Other duties include cleaning the main aquarium tanks; maintaining the scuba and snorkel equipment; helping biologists with feeding and monitoring the fish; and conducting other necessary tasks.
Applicants must be current with dive pro status and have own liability insurance. Must live in the Florida Keys and have own transportation. No keys disease.
Compensation: Shift pay, plus tips for all positions.
Please email resume with contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered.