About The Event
Join NAUI for America's largest consumer scuba and dive travel show on October 9-11, 2020!
Beneath The Sea’s programs stimulates interest on the aquatic environment be it sport, scientific, medical, environmental, and the crafts whether vocation or avocation.
Help us support Beneath The Sea's mission statement and purpose to:
- Provide continuing education to the recreational diver community.
- Educate the public in the benefits of protecting the ocean environment.
- Support Ocean and environment related projects and charities.
- Friday, October 9, 6-9 p.m.
- Saturday, October 10, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Sunday, October 11, 9 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Meadowlands Exposition Center
- 355 Plaza Dr, Secaucus, NJ 07094
For more information, visit http://www.beneaththesea.org.
NAUI Events held in conjunction with the show include:
- October 7-8 - First Aid Instructor Workshop
- October 7-8 - First Aid Instructor Trainer Workshop