About The Event
Have you ever dreamed of making a career as a diver? Are you ready to take the next step and become a NAUI Instructor? Here's your chance! The Instructor Training Course is open to dive leaders from all training agencies and will provide you the tools to hone your personal skill, teach classes from Open Water through Divemaster. meet NAUI Headquarters staff, and provide insight into the business of diving. This course is designed to prepare you to work as an instructor anywhere in the world, as a guide and instructor, shop owner, or independent instructor.
Classes begin on July 1st, 8a.m. - 6p.m. Additional Classes, pool work and dives to follow.
• NAUI Divemaster or other agency leader + FIT graduate
• Nitrox certification
• Current CPR, first aid, O2
• 60 open water dives; 6m diving experience
• 18 years of age or older
• Doctor’s signature in the past 12 months (ask for form)
• Completion of eLearning and passing score on the pre-test prior to start of course
For More Information on costs or to register, please contact Dr. Michael Z. Macrohon at firstname.lastname@example.org or 63-9171573520.