About The Event
NAUI Instructor Course & Instructor Qualification Program
Ever dreamed of making a career as a diver or wanted to take your dive skills to the next level? Are you ready to take the next step and become a NAUI Instructor? The Dive Shop of Albany, Ga is offering you the opportunity! The Instructor Training Course is open to dive leaders from all training agencies and will provide you the tools to hone your personal skills, and teach classes from Open Water through Divemaster. This course is designed to prepare you to work as an Instructor, Guide, or Shop Owner anywhere in the world. The Dive Shop of Albany will also provide you with an insight into the Business of Diving.
Course Cost: $2250.00
Course Dates: April 20th – 25th, 2020 – 8:00am to 5:00pm
Location: The Dive Shop â— 2925 Ledo Rd. â— Suite 26 â— Albany, Ga. 31707
Contact: Jason Webb of Shop Staff
Phone: (229) 446-0708
- NAUI eLearning Access
- NAUI Instructor Materials (As packaged with NAUI Instructor Packet)
- Breathing Air for the course duration
- Entry / Boat Fees (Spring Fees, Pool Fees, Boat Fees as needed)
- NAUI Divemaster or another agency leader
- Nitrox certification
- CPR, 1st Aid, O2 certification within the past 24 months
- 60 open water dives; 6m diving experience
- 18 years of age or older
- Physical within the past 12 months with Doctor’s Signature
- Completion of eLearning with passing score on pre-test prior to the start date
- Each Candidate shall furnish personal equipment to exclude tanks
**The cost of the course does not include travel expenses, lodging or additional fees that may be incurred by NAUI.
**For a complete list of requirements refer to the NAUI Standards & Policies Manual or an Instructor Package will be emailed upon enrollment.
For additional questions please contact our Staff at (229) 446-0708 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.