About The Event
NAUI Instructor Training Course
Have you dreamed of making a career as a diver? Are you ready to take the next step and become a NAUI instructor?
This Instructor Training Course is open to dive leaders from all training agencies and will provide you the tools to hone your personal skills, teach certification courses from Open Water Scuba Diver through Divemaster, meet NAUI Headquarters staff, and provide insight to the business of diving. This course is designed to prepare you to work as a dive instructor anywhere in the world, as a guide and instructor, shop owner, or independent instructor.
- NAUI Divemaster or other agency leader + FIT graduate
- Nitrox certification
- Current CPR, DFA Pro First Aid, O2
- Minimum 60 open water dives; 6m diving experience
- 18 years of age or older
- Completed medical history form to include Doctor’s approval to dive within past 12 months (ask for form)
- Completion of eLearning and passing score on pre-test prior to start of course
- Requirements can be completed in the days before the ITC at Captain Slate's - Call to make arrangements: 305-451-3020 or 800-331-3483
- $1300 plus cost of the materials.
- Candidate must provide their own dive gear, including tanks and weights. Rentals available.
Date and Location:
- April 21st - 25th
- Captain Slates Scuba Adventures
- 90791 Old Highway
- Tavernier, Florida
- Classroom Sessions: Islander Resort in Islamorada, Florida - Call ahead for room reservations
For more information: Call: 305-451-3020 or 800-331-3483, email: firstname.lastname@example.org