About The Event
NAUI/Performance Freediving International (PFI) Instructor Workshop
*You must be a current NAUI Instructor to take this program.
Date: December 7-16, 2018
Where: Kona (Hawaii, US)
Classroom and Pool Sessions - Jack’s Diving Locker, 75-5813 Alii Drive, Kailua-Kona, Hawaii 96740
For the open water training, we’ll be diving from shore at the City of Refuge, which is located about 30 minutes from Kona. Directions will be given at the start of the course.
You will need:
• Mask, fins and snorkel – Low volume mask and long blade fins and or Monofin.
• Wetsuit – 3mm freediving suit is required for pool and ocean sessions. Good freediving suit with attached hood is perfect.
• Weights and weight belt – Having an assortment of smaller weights to adjust for proper buoyancy is a must. Neck weights are allowed and encouraged.
• Depth and/or timing device – A waterproof watch at the very least, better yet a freediving computer is perfect.
• Erasable Dive Slate (8"x10" is perfect)
Contact and Registration:
To register and find out more, contact Dan Semrad at email@example.com or +1 503-724-1501. You can also talk to Dan about scheduling a NAUI Freediving Course or Instructor Workshop in your area.