About The Event
XXII NAUI MERCOSUR INTERNATIONAL MEETING
JUNDIAÍ - SP - BRAZIL
13 to 19 AUGUST 2019
- The Concept of the Event
- Join NAUI Mercosul's diving leaders and instructors to exchange experiences and socializing, renewing the Association concept.
- Allow leaders and dive instructors from other agencies to learn about the NAUI education system.
- Encourage the discussion of diving related topics, such as commercial aspects, technical aspects, safety aspects and aspects of preservation and conservation of underwater environments.
- Offer new opportunities for NAUI dive leaders and instructors through courses.
- Offer new opportunities for updating, through the lectures with topics related to diving.
- Offer importers and manufacturers of diving equipment the opportunity to advertise their products and services, as well as the new brands represented.
- Offer dive tourism operators the opportunity to advertise their products and services.
- The Headquarters of the event: Jundiaí
Easy access is one of the most important reasons for choosing Jundiaí, which offers a rich road network that connects the interior to the capital and other states, as well as proximity to the main airports of the state (Viracopos / Campinas, Cumbica and Congonhas / Sao Paulo).
- The Target Audience
NAUI Dive leaders and instructors and owners of Diving Centers are the main target audience, as the event will offer specialization courses, updating through lectures and work shops, contact with launches in equipment, operations and diving packages, bringing the rare opportunity to relate and narrow the relationship through personal contact with market vendors. Another great asset is the UP Annual Date with all NAUI updates and new product launches for diving supervision and teaching activities.
Leaders and Trainers from other agencies are part of our audience. Unique in its concepts, the NAUI has attracted the interest of diving professionals from other certifiers.