About The Event
Full immersion in the Instructors course of the most appreciated educational agency to have the highest standards of training in the field of recreational diving and cutting-edge teaching methods, also chosen by NASA's Neutral Buoyancy Laboratory in Houston, where astronauts train for the their spacewalks: a week full of insights and sharing on teaching techniques for diving courses, an unforgettable experience!
Upon achieving the Instructor qualification, you will be able to teach all the recreational and specialty courses up to the Leadership level (Divemaster - Instructor Help - Apnea Instructor).
The registration fee includes all the costs to be incurred for teaching materials, e-learning lessons and classroom training, sessions in confined waters and open waters, final evaluation and licenses for NAUI Open courses Water Scuba Diver and Nitrox.
Exclusions The registration fee as a new NAUI Instructor, to be paid upon obtaining the qualification, Licenses (LIC 9600) for all remaining recreational courses including Leadership, lunches and dinners, trips to the sea and all what is not included in the paragraph "The registration fee includes includes".
Candidates must present themselves with all the complete equipment for diving in open water, cylinder and ballast excluded. Any refill are included in the course fee.
The participation fee must be received by 09/21/2019 for an amount of € 1,000.00 or no later than 10/3/2019 for an amount of € 1,200.00.
Registrations beyond the deadline of 10/03/2019 will not be accepted
Once the participation fee has been paid, you will be enrolled in the ITC and each candidate will be given personal access to the NAUI CORE platform to be able to support the e-learning part, which must be completed by 10/17/2019.
The NAUI ITALY convention is active for the complete stay at the facility where the course will be held:
Nettuno Diving Village
Via Amerigo Vespucci, 39 - Nerano, Massa Lubrense (NA)
tel. 081 808 1051
Summary of costs
- Participation fee for the ITC by 09/21/2019 € 1,000.00
- Participation fee for the ITC from 09/22/2019 to 10/03/2019 € 1,200.00
- First registration fee as NAUI Instructor $ 260.00
- LIC 9600 for all recreational courses and Leadership (value $ 675) $ 149.00
- Promotional price only during ITC
Terms of payment
The participation fee can be divided as follows: 70% at registration and 30% by and no later than 10/3/2019. Registrations after this date are not alowed. Refunds after obtaining access to the NAUI CORE platform, are obtainable only for reasons of force majeure, to be submitted to the examination of the course director and anyway deducted from the management costs and initialization of the profile on the NAUI CORE platform, amounting to € 250, 00.
- 18 years old
- Assistant instructor NAUI, Divemaster NAUI certifications or Leader of other agencies.
- NAUI Certification First Aid for Dive Professionals or equivalent
- NAUI Oxygen Provider or equivalent certification
- Nitrox Diver NAUI certification or equivalent
- 100 recorded dives, excluding course dives, with at least 60 hours of bottom time.
- Candidates must pass the NAUI instructor pre-qualification exam before the ITC begins.
- Sports medical examination for diving with a maturity of not less than three months.
How to access the course
Candidates must complete the registration application form on the page
Once the request has been approved, candidates will be required to send all the necessary documents to NAUI Italy in advance, before the participation fee, for their verification via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Once the documents have been verified, the course director will communicate the registration or the necessary additions to be taken before the start of the ITC.
For any further information contact NAUI Italy by email at: email@example.com